Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In my history as an internet user, I have attempted to stay away from blogs.  But now, it seems to me an excellent way to share much of my ongoing experience in this amazing place.  If I make this some huge thing in my head, where I have to do it everyday, and have to have pictures, and have to sound eloquent every time, I will probably post about once a month. 

Thats no bueno.

So this is going to be an experiment.  Its my multimedia salad of oxford experience.  Im just gonna throw stuff out here for your viewing and reading entertainment.  Im doing this so its easy for me, which means more gets shared.  Thats win-win

4 comments:

  1. Win-win indeed.

    P.S. In my history as an internet user, this is the only blog worth reading.

    How's the tea?

    -Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! thanks so much for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You beat Nikki in launching her blog...great peek at your new world. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to experiencing more of your Oxford multimedia tossed salad!

    ReplyDelete